Become a COLDWELL BANKER® Vietnam Franchisee
The first step, partner should contact COLDWELL BANKER Vietnam office. We will set up a meeting to introduce brief history of Coldwell Banker®, discuss & summarize all the benefits when joining Coldwell Banker® system. We will assess your goals & determine what is best for your business. Once you are evaluated and you have decided to join Coldwell Banker® system then our transition team will help you through the transition process as follows:
1. Letter of Intent (LOI) signed and faxed to COLDWELL BANKER Vietnam (CBVN) office to confirm the interest of becoming a Coldwell Banker Vietnam affiliate.
2. The LOI deposit must be paid at the same time of the LOI signing. Please refer to the bank account of CBVN in this folder. Please commit to the deadline of the LOI deposit payment.
3. Franchise Contract will be sent to franchisee for review. CBVN’s lawyer will answer all contract questions
4. Franchisee agrees with franchise qualification checklist & prepares back-office. CBVN will provide the proposed organizational chart and job descriptions for reference.
5. The franchisee should sign the franchise contract within 15 days of confirmation date of LOI.
6. The franchise contract takes effect after franchisee pays all franchise fees.
7. A transition program will be sent to franchisee for review and a schedule will be set up.
Transition will start. A standard transition program often takes from 5-8 weeks. During this transition, franchisee should set the launch date.